What is Reflexology Massage?
Reflexology Massage is a healing therapy using the mirrors and maps of the body through the feet. Reflexology Massage is based on the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet, which correspond to all glands, organs and parts of the body.
By using massage and other techniques, these reflexes are stimulated, bringing you to a state of Homeostasis, which is a natural state of Balance, Wellbeing and Optimum Health.
Other holistic complementary therapies to Reflexology Massage are Acupuncture, Thai Foot Massage, Reiki Healing and Aromatherapy, for more healing therapies indulge further.
Learn more about Acupuncture and Reflexology from my video
The Benefits of Reflexology Massage
• Reduced Stress and induces deep relaxation, stabilising sleeping patterns
• Improves Nerve Functioning and Blood Supply throughout the Body
• Helps with Emotional Problems-Anxiety, Grief, Depression and Panic Attacks
• Boosts and Strengthens the Immune System
• Prevention of Colds, Flu and Infections
• Improves Circulation, helping various Blood Pressure problems and Heart Dysfunctionality
• Aids the Elimination of Toxins and Waste Products
• Revitalises Energy and your ability to Focus, stimulating Creativity and Productivity
• Read more in our blog
Cost: €60 per individual treatment or €70 combined.
Cancellation Policy: No charge if cancelled 24 hours before due appointment.