A UNIQUE SERVICE OF HEALING THERAPIES
Top 5 reasons to visit Alternative Healing Therapies
- To get out of your head and destress in a safe, relaxed and non-judgemental environment, to have an hour just for yourself.
- To improve your overall health, energise, gain confidence and be guaranteed a boost to your immune system, to prevent rather than cure disease and illness.
- Gain motivation, hear honest informed advice, increase self-esteem, refresh and be afforded assistance in making life style changes, through a holistic overall approach.
- To have someone you trust that will allow you to offload your weekly frustrations and inspire hope moving forward.
- To have a treatment with someone who is very passionate about their job, with more scientific and clinical knowledge than you would expect, someone who cares and will give informed knowledgeable advice.
Healing Acupuncture Therapies can help to:
- Reduce Stress and induce deep relaxation, stabilise sleeping patterns
- Improve Nerve Functioning and Blood Supply throughout the Body
- Help with Emotional Problems, Anxiety, Grief, Depression and Panic Attacks
- Boost and Strengthen the Immune System
- Prevent Colds, Flu’s and Infections
- Improve Circulation, Balance various Blood Pressure issues and Heart dysfunctionality
- Aid the Elimination of Toxins and Waste Products
- Revitalise Energy and your ability to Focus, stimulating creativity and productivity
- Repair Sports Injuries and Strains by stimulating muscle traction and Healing Nerve Damage
- Motivate Weight Loss and Weight Control
What Clients Are Saying
“Liz and the team are brilliant therapists. Their passion to their practice and their dedication to their clients is outstanding. The treatments that I have received have not only being relaxing and enjoyable but I have also seen long term benefits to my overall health and well-being.”
“Liz is absolutely amazing at what she does. She is literally a miracle worker. I have sent so many people to her and they all say the same. Her knowledge is second to none. She goes above and beyond for her clients. I always leave feeling amazing and floating. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough. I’ve loved my treatment with her. She really gets in tune with her clients.”
“I regularly attend the clinic for acupuncture with Elizabeth and cannot recommend her enough. She is so knowledgeable about many areas of healing and is a very caring and generous person. I look forward to each weekly session. I have also had Reiki sessions with Martina who is great at what she does and has a very calming and kind nature. I always leave the clinic feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.”
“Liz is an absolutely amazing therapist. She makes you feel so welcome. Each session is given with such care and attention that you feel you are having a unique experience. Her wealth of knowledge is exceptional and her attention to every detail is exquisite. She really cares and is passionate about helping people. I look forward to every session. I would have no hesitation in recommending Liz for that special treatment..”
Our Unique Service of Complementary Healing Therapies
I offer a very unique service of Healing Therapies to support people with anxiety, insomnia, fertility and pregnancy and many other issues. I have found through experience that, as we are all unique, so your treatment plan should be unique. I give a very thorough consultation acquiring a list of all of your body system imbalances, making a list of all medications where relevant and formulate a healing plan. By factoring in your list of priorities and goals, along with lifestyle choices, individual personality type and constitution I will combine treatments with a mixture of Complementary Healing Therapies of Acupuncture, Electro-Acupuncture, Cupping combined with Aromatherapy blends, Moxabustion and TCM Herbs ensuring speedy progression to optimal health and healing.
Your Safety Questions Answered
- All HSA and HSE Guidelines and Protocols are being followed to the letter. The clinic is already cleaned on a regular basis following best practice guidelines, often exceeding the recommendations of the HSE.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic, contract tracing is being followed along with temperature monitoring.
- All commonly touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently, far more than the recommended twice daily. In fact, door handles, chairs, desks, and treatment tables are disinfected before and after each patient and the room is aired.
- Washroom facilities are cleaned twice daily and disinfected.
- Hand towels have been removed and replaced with disposable paper towels to be binned immediately after use.
Acupuncture is Very Safe as it is a Natural Therapy only directing what is already in the body. Sterile one use only, fully enclosed needles are used along with Surgical Spirits to prevent any potential for infection. Your Acupuncturist should be a member of an Acupuncture Foundation Association like myself, requiring the implementation of rigorous safety and hygiene protocols before being afforded membership.
Acupuncture is a good option for anyone who wants to complement their regular care plan with another treatment method. Acupuncture can help improve your overall well-being and health.
Overall Acupuncture doesn’t hurt, but might be more sensitive in certain areas where imbalances are released, you can generally feel a flow of energy or blood travel when this happens. Acupuncture needles are the thickness of a hair more like pins, acupuncture is generally not painful on areas of thicker skin and muscles, your belly and back for example are less sensitive, whereas your hands and feet may be more sensitive.
If you feel any discomfort, tell your acupuncturist. They will adjust the needles or choose alternative points. The goal is to ensure a pleasant and comfortable hour out just for you.
The acupuncturist will ask about your medical history and symptoms or areas of issue. They’ll also do a thorough consultation — similar to what you’d experience in a doctor visit. In addition, they may look at your tongue and take your pulse. This is a way for them to find any imbalances in your body. Based on the consultation, they’ll select the appropriate points to insert needles. They’ll typically treat underlying conditions, as well as the areas bothering you.
You’ll lie down or sit on a massage table, the acupuncturist will then insert needles into various points on your body, called meridians. These are energy channels in the body. Through thousands of years of learning, science and research, traditional Chinese medicine has compiled very complete and complex systems of meridians. The acupuncturist puts needles into those meridians to help regulate and move the body back to homeostasis, or optimal health.
Typically, sessions may take up to 1hour. The acupuncturist will insert the needles and then leave you to relax, warm and safe with ambient music. They’ll come in and check on you throughout your session to make sure you’re comfortable. Some patients actually fall asleep during the treatment.
People usually feel very relaxed afterwards. Some feel more energised, fresh or certainly less anxious, have reduced pain and feel more optimistic and hopeful.
When most people think of needles, they think of the hollow thick ones that are used for vaccines or drawing blood, that which puncture the skin and can be painful. Acupuncture needles are solid, stainless steel needles that are usually not much larger than a strand of hair. Acupuncture needles go between tissues, making them less painful.
Depending on your level of cover, you may be entitled to a rebate off your Private Health Insurance. Receipts available based on List Prices.